Prairie Pioneer Quilters’ Library
- Amsden, Deidre Colourwork Quilts
- Anderson, Alex Beautifully Quilted
- Atkinson Designs Let’s Do Lunch, Tote Bags & Table Runners
- Bacon, Debbie Mad About Plaid
- Baker, Marci Not Your Grandmother’s Flower Garden, Too
- Baker, Virginia & Sanders, Barbara String Quilt Revival w/ Nancy Zieman DVD
- Ballard, Alethea Maverick Quilts
- Bell, Katherine Quilting for Peace
- Better Homes & Gardens Grandmother’s Best
- Full-size Quilt Blocks, 101 Full Size Quilt Blocks,
- Creative American Quilting
- Beyer, Jinny Christmas with Jinny Beyer
- Beyer, Jinny Patchwork Portfolio
- Blackwell, Sandy Square-agonals
- Bockel, Jean Ban Meadowbrook Quilt
- Bonanomi, Maggie Buttonwood Farm, Nature’s Offerings, With These Hands
- Bonesteel, Georgia Spinning Spools, Vols. 1 & 2
- Brackett, Kim Scrap Basket Surprises
- Brackman, Barbara Clues in the Calico, Quilts from the Civil War
- Buffington, Adriene Hand-dyed Fabric Made Easy
- Burns, Eleanor Quilt Almanac, Star Log Cabin, Still Stripping After 25 Years, Egg Money Quilts
- Campbell, Elsie String Quilts
- Christopherson, Darlene Perfect Union of Patch-work & Appliqué
- Clark, Mary Clare Story Quilts
- Cleland, Lee Quilting Makes the Quilt
- Cole, Shari Plaited Patchwork
- Corny Bunch Row by Row Quilts
- Cox, Patricia Crews Nebraska Quilts and Quilters
- Crafter’s Choice Threaded Together, The Pink Ribbon Quilt Project
- Craig, Sharon Setting Solutions, Quilt Challenges
- Cummings, Sandi Thinking Outside the Box
- Doak, Carol Show Me How to Paper Piece
- Daniel, Nancy B. Disappearing 9-Patch Quilts
- Dobson, Jenni Sweet & Simple Country Quilts
- Drexler, Joyce Sulky’s Secrets to Successful Stabilizing
- Erla, Ardis Disa Designs – My Autumn
- Farson, Laura Ragged Edge Flowers
- Fassett, Kaffe Passionate Patchwork
- Field, Debbie Quilted Woodland Décor
- Fons & Porter Quilter’s Complete Guide
- Gades, Rene Oxymorons, Absurdly Logical Quilts
- Giesbrecht, Myrna Press for Success
- Goldsmith, Becky Contemporary Classics in Plaids and Stripes
- Hartman, Elizabeth Practical Guide to Patchwork
- Henninger, Debra G. Hobo Quilts
- Hickey, Mary Big Book of Small Quilts
- Hopkins, Judy Rotary Roundup
- Hollock, Louise Creating Your Perfect Quilting Space
- Horton, Roberta Plaids and Stripes
- Ickis, Marguerite Standard Book of Quiltmaking and Collecting
- Jensen, Lynette Thimbleberries: Book of Quilts,
- For Weekend Quilters, Pint Size
- Johnson, Nancy Stars by Magic
- Kansas Troubles Backyard Treasures, Acorns & More, Quilters Closets
- Korte, Sally Kindred Christmas
- Lammon, Cindy Flowers All Around: Garden Inspired Quilts
- Leone, Diane Fine Hand Quilting, The New Sampler Quilt
- Linsley, Leslie The Weekend Quilt
- Lipsett, Linda Otto Remember Me
- Loveland Patterns Sunbonnet Babies
- Mahony, Nancy Rich Traditions, Scrap Quilts to Paper Piece
- Malone, Maggie 1001 Patchwork Designs
- Martin, Judy Knockout Blocks & Sampler Quilts
- Martin, Letty Straight Stitch Machine Appliqué
- Martin, Nancy Decorating With Quilts & Collections
- McCloskey, Marsha Quick Classic Quilts
- McClun, Diane Quilts! Quilts! Quilts!
- McKim, Ruby 101 Patchwork Patterns
- Millett, Sandra Quilt as You Go
- Minnesota Charms Layers of Charm
- Montano, Judith Crazy Quilt Odyssey/Victorian Needlework
- Mumm, Debbie Quick Country Quilting
- Murrah, Judith Jacket Jazz
- Nadelstern, Paula Kaleidoscopes & Quilts
- NE State Quilt Guild Guide for the Care of Quilts
- Nelson, Carrie Schnibbles Times Two
- Olsen, Lorraine little Lone Star quilts
- Pahl, Ellen, Ed. The Quilters Ultimate Visual Guide
- Pam Bono Designs Quilts ala Carte
- Papadakis, Brenda Dear Jane, Patterns from the
- Penders, Mary Coyne Color and Cloth
- Phillips, Toni & Simonich, Juanita Quick Quilts for Happy Meals
- Pignatelli, Vikki Quilting Curves
- Porcella, Yvonne Magical 4-Patch & 9-Patch Quilts
- Quiltmaker Magazine Eye-catching Quilts
- Quilters Newsletter Magazine Paper Piecing Picnic Quiltmaking Tips & Techniques
- Rayment, Jenny Tucks & Textures, Two
- Reber, Jill Beautiful Backings & Bindings
- Rhine, Marjorie Painless Paper-Piecing
- Rolfe, Margaret Quilter’s Ark
- Root, Elizabeth Hawaiian Quilting
- Schneider, Sally Celebrating the Quilt
- Segna, Joan Follow the Dots to Dazzling Quilts
- Sienkiewicz, Elly Applique 12 Easy Ways
- Sloppy, Evelyn Frayed-edge Fun
- Snyder, Grace No Time on My Hands
- Speth, Pat More Nickel Quilts, Nickel Quilts
- Stauffer, Jean Quick & Easy Scrap Quilting
- Suit, Mary Sue Crazy Eights, Fun With 8-pointed Stars
- Townswick, Jane Easy Machine Quilting
- Threads Great Quilting Techniques
- Tribuno, B. Whole Cloth Quilt Collection II
- Waldman, Joan Bargello by the Block
- Warren Judi Fabric Postcards
- Wolfrom, Joen Patchwork Persuasion
Some of these books are missing.
If you have a question about a book contact.
Julie Lechner, librarian
This list was updated September 12, 2013.
Prairie Pioneer Quilters
Grand Island, Nebraska
Double click here to add text.
State Fair Volunteers will be needed
White Glove Volunteers are needed to help at the 2017 NSF Quilt Show. Contact Linda Kruse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 308-390- 2335 to sign up. State Fair dates are August 25 – Sept. 5. We need 7-8 volunteers for each of 3 shifts daily. Shifts
are 9am-1pm, 1pm-5pm and 5pm-9pm. You will receive a free admission ticket to the fair.
Volunteers for hanging and take down of the quilts are also needed for the State Fair Quilt Show.
Contact Noelle Hooper 308-258-1750 or email@example.com to sign up.
Most of the quilts are hung on Tuesday, August 22, 4-9pm, continuing
Wednesday, August 23 9:30am - ?.
Take Down of the quilts is on Sept. 5 at 7pm. Both Noelle and Linda hope to be at the April & May PPQG meetings.
Other State Fair related questions? Contact
Jan Sittler – 308-384-7890 or 308-390-1894, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll have to stop by the library cart and take a look at what’s available. Your membership card is your library card!
For more info, please contact our
librarian Julie Lechner.
Also, if you’ve checked out
a book, please return it in a
timely manner. Thank you.
The suggested sized for community projects quilts:
Baby: 36x45 or larger...cotton batting only... Fabric must be no more than 5 years old.
Children: 46x60 or larger...cotton batting only...
Fabric must be no more than 5 years old.
Adult: 60x80 or larger...cotton or polyester batting.
No restrictions on age of fabric.
Save Your Scraps
Collect your scraps to help the Humane Society of Kearney. Mary Lothrop has volunteered to sew the scraps into old pillow cases to make beds for the animals of the shelter. Please bring a baggie of scraps to our meeting.